Are you a busy university student looking to gain valuable experience? Are you a social media gun? Do you have excellent communication skills? If you mentally ticked all three boxes, then FT Adjusting would love to hear from you!
FTA is a loss adjusting firm based in Epping, a few minutes from the station. Our small team draws on their diverse skills and experience to investigate and report on insurance claims. Construction and engineering is our forte; we have ‘niche-pertise’, and we’re proud of it!
As Social Media Manager, your job is to produce content for FTA’s online platforms. You will write blog posts, run our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, and create and edit any marketing or promotional material the company needs. From time to time you may be asked to provide admin support (i.e. answer phones). If you take to our (very simple) office procedures, you might inherit additional responsibilities under the tutelage of our lovely office manager!
It’s ESSENTIAL that you:
- are a journalism, communications or media student (related disciplines also welcome)
- can independently manage your own time and decisions
- have exceptional research and writing skills
- have plenty of creativity and a sense of humour
- have an eye for detail and an open mind
- can take initiative and learn on the fly
It’s a BONUS if you:
- can use WordPress, Twitter and LinkedIn
- have some editorial, graphic design or admin experience
In return you’ll get:
- a small, dedicated and friendly group of colleagues
- flexible hours (equivalent of one eight-hour day a week)
- your own office in an easily accessible building
- valuable writing and social media experience
To apply, please email Skye Jamieson (Social Media Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- cover letter
- best piece of writing (any kind!)
Applications close 6 December 2017. We look forward to hearing from you!