We understand the need for adequate investigation.
We also understand when, on occasions, there is a need to temper pedantry with pragmatism.
Regardless of whether it’s a small desktop review or a complex multiparty claim, we apply our three core concepts to all claims. And while we are outcomes-focused, we also intuitively understand claims handling is a relationship-based exercise.
Our main areas of operation are traditional Loss Adjusting services in respect to claims resolution, including:
- Investigation of circumstances
- Review of policy liability
- Review of liability and contractual issues
- Review of quantum and costings
- Scopes of Work
- Desktop assessments
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Representation of insurers and insureds at tribunals/mediations
- Litigation support
- Builders Warranty Insurance claims
Please note, FT Adjusting do not normally undertake personal injury investigations however our sister company FT Commercial do such work. Please contact FT Commercial on +61 2 9869 8415 for further enquiries.